Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
- Modified curbside drop off will be open from 7-9am. All children will need to be inside the building by 9am. There will be no drop offs after 9am.
- Children should be dropped off and picked up by the same parent or designated person each day.
- Park in the circle. If check in station is occupied by another family, please wait in the car until it is your turn.
- Parent should escort child to the check in station at the entrance where they will be greeted by a staff member. Parent will answer a series of questions regarding recent exposure to Covid-19. Parent will sign a daily sheet.
- Staff member will complete a daily health check on child, including temperature.
- If child is symptom free, parent will use Kindersign App to scan child into attendance app.
- Child will be escorted into the building by staff member. They will proceed immediately to the sink for supervised hand washing.
- When you arrive to pick up your child, please exit your can and call the school at 440-282-1443. A staff member will escort your child out of the building and you will use the Kindersign App to scan your child out for the day.